EK-Loop Connect - Temperature Plug Sensor is an NTC (negative temperature coefficient) coolant temperature sensor. It allows users to get a precise coolant temperature measurement and to fine-tune the radiator fan speed for an optimal balance between acoustics and performance.
The coolant temperature data can also be used to set up an emergency shutdown procedure if the temperature gets too high, preventing overheating of the system and possible malfunctions.
The body of the temperature sensor plug is made of CNC machined brass with a high-quality Nickel finish, while the seal is made with a quality EPDM rubber O-ring. The G1/4 thread and low installment height allow for easy installation in any unused port in the custom liquid cooling loop. It can be connected to the EK-Loop Connect control hub or a motherboard temperature sensor connector.
- Finish: Nickel
- The outer diameter: 16.5mm
- Installed height: 8mm
- Thread: G1/4”, 4.5mm male thread length
- O-ring material: EPDM 50
- Temperature probe type: NTC, 10KΩ at 25°C
- Temperature sensing range: 0°C to 90°C
- Connector: 2-pin
- Cable length: 500mm
Designed and engineered by EK Water Blocks in Slovenia - Europe
Made in China
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage of the nickel platting. EK offers a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- Avoid using the EK-Loop Connect - Temperature Plug Sensor on ports that are not in contact with the coolant from the custom liquid cooling loop, as this will give inaccurate measurements.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Material / Design / Color option||Nickel|
No posts found