EK-Quantum Momentum² ROG Crosshair X670E Hero D-RGB - Plexi is a Quantum Line monoblock specifically engineered for the ROG® Crosshair X670E Hero – an AMD® X670E chipset-based motherboard. Featuring the latest generation Velocity cooling engine with low restriction and high performance, this monoblock is equipped with a 3-pin D-RGB (addressable) LED strip, and it offers unparalleled aesthetical customization alongside superior performance! The D-RGB LED in the monoblock is compatible with ASUS AURA Sync RGB control software which offers a full lighting customization experience.
This monoblock has an attachment plate that carries the stock I/O shield with D-RGB implementation.
Cooling the Ryzen 7000 CPUs is no small feat, and air coolers struggle to get the most out of them. The new Ryzen 7000 series CPUs don’t have a fixed frequency as CPUs used to. Instead, the boost clock is primarily contingent on thermals and, secondarily, power. Here’s where liquid-cooled EK-Quantum Momentum² Monoblock comes into play. Not only does it make sure that your CPU is properly cooled, but it also ensures the power delivery system is as cool as possible. This allows the user to push performance to the limits while having a quiet system that stays as cool as possible.
EK® Momentum² series monoblocks utilize the latest generation of EK-Quantum Velocity² cooling engine to ensure the best possible CPU cooling while not reducing flow to other components. This monoblock can be easily used within systems with weaker water pumps or lower pump speed settings. OptiFlow cooling engine uses a specific combination of mounting pressure and coldplate geometry tailored for the IHS and die layout of AMD AM5 socket processors. This monoblock provides cooling for the voltage regulation module and 7000-series AMD® CPU, providing enthusiasts with an excellent solution for high and stable overclocks
The purest nickel-plated copper available on the market is used for the cold plate, which is precisely machined to a dense micro-fin structure. The nickel-plated brass screw-in standoffs are pre-installed and allow for easy installation. The top of the monoblock features a CNC machined glass-like cast acrylic top piece.
The block is already equipped with 3-pin 5V Addressable D-RGB LED strip, which is compatible with the Addressable Gen 2 headers on the ROG Crosshair X670E Hero motherboard. This product is also compatible with D-RGB controllers that support the pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB header.
The EK-Quantum Velocity² is an EK-Matrix7 compatible product. The EK-Matrix7 is a product raster bound to set a new standard. EK is adding a new dimension to PC liquid cooling, where increments of 7mm manage the height of products and the distance between ports. This improves product alignment and reduces the time spent planning the loop and bending tubes. Through the meticulous planning of our products, building a liquid-cooled PC becomes easy and fun, just like toy bricks.
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) - 117,4 x 129 x 33mm
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header (Pinout: +5V, D, Blocked, Ground)
- EK-Quantum Momentum² ROG Crosshair X670E Hero D-RGB Monoblock
- Metal plate that carries the stock I/O shield
- Mounting mechanism
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm
- Thermal pads
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- The use of specifically engineered coolants that contain corrosion, scale, and biological inhibitors is mandatory to prevent damage to your nickel-plated water block! EK is offering a selection of such products in the coolants section.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
- Fittings are not included! Two fittings are required for proper operation. Due to the immense variety of fittings/barbs available on the market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought on our website.
- Using delidded CPUs with monoblocks is NOT recommended, as it can lead to poor cooling contact and performance.
- The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (A-RGB) header.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes