The EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB - Screen Edition is a custom water cooling reservoir, routing, and pump solution that seamlessly fits into the front of the case showing off a beautiful 7" IPS screen with an aluminum frame. This waterway is also equipped with six innovative push-in ports that come with female G1/4″ threaded adapters. The idea is that users can assemble the whole radiator + fittings + tubing and use these push-in adapters to simply slide it into the distro plate.
With the installed distro plate, the maximum radiator size is the following:
- Top: EK-Quantum Surface P360
- Bottom: EK-Quantum Surface X360
- Side: EK-Quantum Surface P360
Matrix7 standardizes the products’ dimensions, including the port position and spacing, making liquid cooling loop assembly more intuitive and easier than ever. EK-Quantum Reflection² distro-plates follow the EK-Matrix7 standard, enabling them to seamlessly integrate with the Vector² GPU water blocks and active backplates and Quantum Surface radiators. This means you’ll spend less time planning the loop and bending tubes, while the end result will still be an epic build.
This water distribution plate comes with a very powerful yet silent, PWM-controlled genuine D5 pump. The goal was to make a product that has enough power to offer great reliability and outstanding performance with multiple blocks and radiators while keeping the noise level down to a minimum. It is equipped with six innovative push-in ports that come with female G1/4" threaded adapters. The idea is that users can assemble the whole radiator + fittings + tubing and use these push-in adapters to simply slide it into the distro plate. A special metal bracket is included that is used to mount the bottom radiator.
Designed to offer unique aesthetics and ease of use, this advanced all-in-one waterway solution also includes a pump, screen, reservoir, simple mounting mechanism, and multiple industry-standard G1/4" threaded inlets and outlets. The placement of these inlets and outlets is aligned to fit with other EK products to minimize the number of bends the user has to make when creating the loop. It was engineered to support the following five components - one CPU water block, one GPU water block, and three radiators.
Engineered to be mounted on the front window of the O11D XL case, the EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB – Screen Edition fits elegantly within the LIAN LI O11D XL chassis. The front shows off a beautiful 7″ screen that can display anything a user decides as it acts as a secondary monitor. The Lumen screen has a wide SVGA resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Its diagonal is 7 inches long, with the IPS panel type for superior viewing angles and vivid colors. It connects to the PC through HDMI 2.0 cable that is included in the package and an internal Type-A USB 2.0 port. The frame of Lumen is CNC-machined out of a single large chunk of 20mm-thick aluminum that is 195mm long and 115mm wide.
The addressable D-RGB LED strip runs down the entire length of the unit, while an anodized black aluminum cover hides the unwanted LED hotspots. The built-in addressable LED strip connects to the motherboard's 5V header or a dedicated D-RGB controller. It is also compatible with MSI MYSTIC LIGHT SYNC, ASROCK POLYCHROME SYNC, ASUS AURA SYNC, and GIGABYTE RGB FUSION 2 software for a coordinated lighting effect.
– Dimensions with the attached pump (W x D x H): 215 x 80 x 472mm
– Reservoir volume: ~787ml
– D-RGB LED count: 27
– D-RGB cable length: 800mm
– D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
Pump Motor Technical Specifications:
– Motor: electronically commuted spherical motor
– Rated voltage: 12V DC
– Power consumption: 23W
– Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
– Maximum flow: 1500L/h
– Maximum system temperature: 60°C
– Materials: Stainless Steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminum Oxide, Hard Coal
– Power connector: SATA and 4-pin PWM FAN connector
Screen Technical Specifications:
– Panel Type: IPS
– Resolution: 1024 x 600px
– Diagonal: 7″
– PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
– Default behavior: runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-Quantum Reflection² PC-O11D XL D5 PWM D-RGB - Screen Edition
- All necessary mounting screws and a bottom radiator bracket
- 6x Female threaded adapters
- 1x 2.5mm Allen Key
- 1x 2mm Allen Key
- 1x EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- 13x Nickel-plated brass plugs
- 13x EK-Quantum Torque Plug cover - Black
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- EK-Matrix7 compatible.
- EK recommends using push-in fitting with radiators for easier assembly.
- The Quantum Reflection² distribution plates are designed around Quantum Torque fittings and EK-Quantum Surface.
- Compatible only with the Lian Li PC-O11D XL version.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The aluminum oxide mentioned in the materials specification for the D5 pump is not exposed to water and is perfectly safe to run in copper/nickel loops.
No posts found
The price has not changed yet. We will show it on this chart once it changes